Sunday, July 11, 2010

Previously Enjoyed

While standing in the checkout line at Walgreens this morning, I noticed a bin of DVDs. I picked up one of the movies and noticed a sticker on the back that read "Previously Enjoyed". Leave it to marketing people to come up with way a put positive spin on selling used movies.

I've learned to talk about screw ups with a smile. Clients like to hear me tell stories of personal failure, taking ownership of mistakes, learning lessons, and crawling my way to victory. No one can really relate to perfection, but everyone can relate to personal tragedy and triumph.

I'm previously enjoyed. Are you?

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to be previously enjoyed, so I think I'll start telling stories of personal failure myself. Hey, crawling to victory sounds good, too.

    ReplyDelete