Thursday, September 17, 2009

Rotate That Frown 180 Degrees To The Left (Or Right)

Nobody enjoys being around a grump.

This economy has been kicking everyone's butt at least a little bit, and some more than others. I was recently throwing myself a pity party about the challenges that have made recruiting industry a tough biz to be in. Sure business has been volatile, but I could probably be doing a better job to turn my frown upside down.

I don't need to go into a whole lot of detail, but let's just all remember that while times may be tough, nobody really likes hearing about it. I'd like to say thank you to my friends and family who have recently reminded me that staying positive is always important, and while I may have reason to be a grump every now and then, no one really wants to hear it :) I'm working on it though!

I've actually had a pretty good year, it's just easy to forget after a rough week. So, the next time I take you out, if you produce a printed copy of this blog post, the beers are on me (but only one coupon per customer).

1 comment: